1. What time does the festival start and finish?
On Saturday, 1 March, all the action starts at 12.00pm and it will finish at 4.00pm.
2. Do I need a ticket for the Big Green Festival?
It’s a FREE ENTRY community event – no ticket is required.
3. Can I bring a chair?
It’s OK to bring low chairs, rugs, cushions.
4. Can I bring a picnic?
Yes, however, food to suit all tastes and budgets will be available for purchase.
5. Can I bring shade?
Bring a hat. We’re not really keen on umbrella’s or shade tents because they can block the view.
6. Will water be available?
Yes, lots of Free water will be available.
7. Can I bring my dog?
No, pets are not allowed.
8. Can I bring in glass?
No, this is a safety hazard.
9. What if I need first aid?
There will be a first aid station on site.
10. Is there parking available?
Street Parking is available.
11. What about disability access?
The site is grassed with gravel pathways, gentle slopes and some flat areas. Please email us if you need specific information – firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Can the music line-up change?
The Festival will present a wonderful blend of americana and roots influenced music, however, it is possible the advertised program may be subject to change.
13. What happens if it rains?
The Big Green Festival is an outdoor event, fingers crossed!
14. Tell me something about the Big Green Festival (who, what)?
Big Green Festival is a community sharing event coordinated by the Teachers & Parents at Carrum PS.